Sunday, November 6, 2011

And I continue to dance...

This Saturday my sister and I hosted a PAP (post apocalyptic party). I decided I wanted to come as an assassin sort of person. 
I made a foam bullet belt and guns to wear along with a holster. Black was the theme of my outfit and nothing says bad-ass like the perfect pair of black boots. Thankfully, the shoes I ordered arrived right on time! This is one of my favorite full body shots.

Sid and I make an excellent team of sorts.
Her wolf hat makes me smile. It's just so excellent.

And then I just couldn't resist wearing them again this Sunday, only I decided I'd wear a skirt this time.


( Bleached Denim Mini Skirt, Black Tank Top, White Cotton Terranova  Tank Top, Striped Cardigan, Black Booties Asiavogue)


The boots are so comfortable and great. Asianvogue has a ton of shoes to choose from, but I just had to have these.
What do you think?




Something tells me these beauties will constantly adorn my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment