Friday, September 16, 2011

Gypsy heart & loud music.

A friend and I were gifted last minute with Miley Cyrus tickets to her Gypsy Heart concert tour.
And I hve to admit being outdoor and standing for a long period of time in humid weather is a tricky thing, but I managed to pick an out that suited me just fine. With my ever so trusty pair of ripped up skinny jeans and a comfortable Volcom t-shirt, I had the time of my life.


Hand Bleached & Sanded Skinny Jeans, Yellow Laced Grey Keds, Volcom T-Shirt

My sister and I stumbled upon this shirt in the guy’s section. It was too great to resist, so we picked out a extra small and bought it.



Having loads of arm candy and a bajillion rings is imperative of course.


Yellow laces on grey colored Keds are such fun.


Taken from:   pumpsandparty.wordpress.com (deleted)
June 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment