Friday, September 16, 2011

You turn me into somebody loved.

When you have a cold and the skies are all grey it calls for big jackets. If you have money, you should probably fill your closet up with things by Alexander Wang. Not that I have any. So I have to settle for an old army jacket given to my sister by a friend.


Army Green Jacket (for Men), Parisan Jr. Nude Pumps (SM), White Tank Top, Assorted Accessories 



I had to accessorize heavily to avoid looking like a sad little sniffling girl that is simply drowning in her jacket.




Though, I do have to admit, that I eventually gave the heels up. It wasn’t my day for waddling around in my favorite pair of pumps. I switched those earlier in the day for a pair of black flats. Just wanted to re-create it all for you. Now I have to wrap myself in a couple of blankets and sniffle some more.


My dad and I as we walk across the parking lot in my “dressed down” version of this outfit.
This weather has brought nothing but wet pavements and sniffles.


Taken from:   pumpsandparty.wordpress.com (deleted)
July 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment