Monday, September 19, 2011

Hot dang.

Could anything be more beautiful?
I know I can't afford to go shoe shopping or anything right now, especially considering the fact that I did just order something offline and I have a list of other, more important things to get, but hey, a girl can dream right?

1. GOLD COBRA CUFF // TOPSHOP - P950.00

2. PERFECT BLACK BOOTIE // Asian Vogue - P 1,565.00

3. CUFFED WEDGE BOOTIE // Asian Vogue - P 1,615.00
(A cheaper version of the Halle bootie by Matiko)

Black Over the Ankle Buckled Sandals // Asian Vogue - P 1, 285.00
(p.s. these aren't my feet!)


Aren't they just gorgeous? Now, normally I wouldn't spend that much on sandals, but I knew when I saw these babies, I just had to have them. They arrive at the end of this month. I can hardly wait. Especially considering I finally get to wear my skirts and dresses with them.  








Blog post embellishments : puglypixel
Sites featured: Topshop // Asian Vogue


No comments:

Post a Comment